This December, Drake Circus and Plymouth Food Bank are teaming up to boost donations across the festive period for those most in need in our community.
In 2021-22, Plymouth Food Bank provided food and essentials to nearly 8,500 people – that’s roughly 76,00 meals.
Since January, the team have seen an unprecedented increase of around 76% in demand for their services.
The UK’s foodbanks are a lifeline for many people this Christmas, and your donations are hugely appreciated.
Our Donation Point
Customer Service Desk on the Lower Mall
Open every day, 11am – 5pm from 12th December through to Christmas Eve
We’ve worked with Plymouth Food Bank to identify key items that are most needed by families in the local community and provided a helpful shopping list.
- Tinned soup
- Pasta sauces
- Tinned meat/fish
- Tinned peas/carrots/sweetcorn
- Tinned tomatoes
- UHT milk
- Jam/peanut butter/chocolate spread
- Tinned custard/rice pudding
- Long life juice cartons
- Toiletries (deodorants/shampoo/shower gel/shaving items)
Christmas Shopping List
- Tinned ham/salmon
- Selection boxes
- Chocolate/chocolate coins
- Tins of sweets/mints
- Jellies/trifle mixes
- Christmas cake/Christmas pudding
- Mince pies
- Crackers for cheese/boxes of biscuits