Our stores are now open and are looking forward to welcoming you back.
While our cafes and restaurants remain closed indoors, some are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
What’s open now
- Our non-essential stores have now reopened. Individual opening times can be found on our Eat, Drink & Shop page. We are working hard to keep this information as up-to-date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- While our cafes, bars and restaurants remain closed indoors, some are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Leisure operators, including our cinema, are currently closed.
Travel, facilities & services
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, you must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble.
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks to help maintain social distancing. You can find the latest information on our Facilities page.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep right system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- You must not mix indoors with anyone outside of your household or support bubble.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and may also temporarily close our car parks.
- Red / green indicators on our store fronts show if you are able to safely enter or not, depending on capacity.
- You must wear a face covering at all times, unless you are exempt for medical reasons
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.