A bit about the role
A Store Manager's role at The Perfume Shop is all about leading and driving the success of the store. The role is broken into key areas; growing sales & service, operational knowledge & protecting your stock, leading & coaching the team and knowing your product & owning the brand. All these elements are essential for our Store Managers to understand and be passionate about delivering.
What we will look for from you...
If you are passionate about what you deliver, eager to succeed and keen to keep learning then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
And your experience...
- Recent experience of managing in a customer facing environment
- Recent experience of being accountable for a team, stock and procedures
- An understanding or experience of working towards targets
- A desire to understand or work with different technologies at work
- A genuine interest in beauty and/or fashion brands
The Pay, Benefits and Perks
A healthy on target bonus, 20% employee discount, discount at Superdrug, plenty of opportunities for training and development, up to 3% contributory pension scheme, charity giving through payroll, Retail Trust (employee support), childcare vouchers and plenty of in store incentives.