Incentive FM are recruiting for an Estate Security Supervisor. The role encompasses the Plymouth estate including Drake Circus, New George Street, Plymouth Retail, Drake Circus Leisure and all associated carparks and service yards.
The role will include:
- Supervising staff in their day to day duties and leading by example to ensure the highest standards while maintaining peak operational efficiency through collaboration with colleagues and managers.
- Focusing on the entire Drake Circus Estate.
- Responding to and managing incidents/occurrences acting as the on-site Bronze or Silver command as required.
A list of Key Competencies/Experience required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and influencing skills.
- Previous experience working within the same sector.
- Must hold a SIA Door Supervisor Licence and ideally CCTV.
- IOSH Managing Safely.
- 3-Day First Aid at Work and ideally trauma first aid training.
- Experience of working and building relationships with clients.
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the clients and the IFM teams.
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude.
- The ability to be flexible to meet the needs and demands of the role.
- Excellent time management organisation and focus on ability to prioritise and multi task with clear ability to focus on detail.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for the IFM brand.
Job Type: Full-time
Employment Status: 42 Hours Per Week working a 4 on, 4 off rotational shift pattern including days, night and weekends. This is flexible to meet the needs of the role & business.
- Supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- SIA Licence (Required)
If you are interested, please forward your CV and cover letter to Chris.Garner@incentive-fm.com.
Please visit the Incentive FM site for further information: www.incentive-fmgroup.com