POSITION: Full Time and Part Time Beauty Advisor Roles
BRAND: IT Cosmetics (L’Oréal)
LOCATION: Boots Drake Circus, Plymouth
ABOUT THE BRAND:
IT Cosmetics was developed with leading plastic surgeons to provide women and men with innovative, clinically proven, problem-solving make-up and skincare products. We are now one of the fastest growing beauty brands in the world and offer more than 300 high performance beauty products focusing on colour cosmetics, skincare, brushes and tools. We want to empower women and men making them feel more confident by offering a personalised and luxury consultation for skincare and make-up. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales while making each of our customers feel special every day.
REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE:
• Ability to work flexibly during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
• Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
• Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
• Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share IT Cosmetics beauty with more people.
• Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
• Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
• Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
• Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
• Convey passion and master story telling.
• Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
BENEFITS OF ROLE:
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the below links to submit your application today:
Full Time: https://career.loreal.com/careers/JobDetail?jobId=64279
Part Time: https://career.loreal.com/careers/JobDetail?jobId=64280
If you experience any difficulty in apply please contact email@example.com