1. The “Drake Circus” daily prize draws are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Drake Circus and its group companies (“Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. A winner of a daily prize draw shall not be eligible to enter a subsequent prize draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The prize draw period runs from 1 - 12 December 2015. Each daily prize draw is open for entry from 9.00am to 11.59pm. Entries must be submitted via social media and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. The winner’s name and photograph may be used in promotional activity - once notified, the winner will be announced on the Drake Circus Facebook page.
5. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winning entry in each daily prize draw will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received by that prize draw’s closing date.
6. All prizes must be collected from Drake Circus Management Suite at an agreed time.
7. The winner of each prize draw will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone, direct Message or email within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw in which they are the winner. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should a prize become unavailable, a substitute prize of equal value will be provided.
9. There is one prize in each daily prize draw as listed here.
10. Where prizes comprise a package, the prize must be taken as one package.
11. As stated above all prizes must be collected from the Drake Circus Management suite at a mutually agreed time, however, Drake Circus does not guarantee that this will be in time for Christmas day. Any prizes not collected by January 31st will be given to charity.
12. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for refund.
13. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
14. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
15. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.