The Competition is run by Drake Circus ("the Promoter").
· The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over who live in Plymouth, except for employees and immediate families of Drake Circus and associated companies.
· The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
· All entries must be submitted via the Drake Circus Valentine’s post box, located at the Customer Service Desk on the First Floor. Only one entry per person, per retailer is permitted. Entries will not be posted by store staff or Drake Circus staff on behalf of the entrant.
· The prize will be in the form of:
· The competition opens to the general public at 9.30am on Monday 5th February 2018.
· Closing date for entry is 5.30pm on Tuesday 13th February 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
· The winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person from all valid entries and will be notified by using details provided at entry no later than 12pm on Wednesday 14th February.
· If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
· No cash alternative will be offered and the prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Specific items from a prize bundle cannot be swapped or redeemed for cash. All prizes must be claimed at Drake Circus Management Suite at a time agreed by both the promoter and the winner and will not be posted or delivered to winners.
· The prize will be made available for the winner to collect at Drake Circus within 7 days of being notified of their win.
· Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
· The winner may be contacted by Drake Circus to request a quote for use in a press release.
· The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
· Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
· Prizes are for use at Drake Circus only.
· To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
· The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
· The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.