1. The promoter is: Drake Circus Centre Limited of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is Valentine’s Day Win A Date On Us Competition.
3. The competition will run from 08:00am on Monday 11th February 2019 to 23:59 on Wednesday 13th February 2019 inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at condition 1 by no later than 23:59 on Wednesday 13th February 2019 (“Closing Date”). All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition online by liking and ‘tagging’ who you would take on the date on the relevant post provided on the Drake Circus Facebook and Instagram pages by the Closing Date.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition winner will be selected using a random number generator. The decision of random number generator will be final.
10. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on Thursday 14th January.
11. The Promoter will decide how many winner(s) it wishes to select in its absolute discretion.
12. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 13 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
13. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
14. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
15. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
16. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
18. The prizes are available as a bundle containing
- Bill’s – meal for 2
- Meal for 2 must be redeemed from 15th – 24th February
- The Valentine’s Set Menu is running until 17th February – after this, the winner will only be able to order from the standard dinner menu
- Cannot be redeemed on Valentine’s Day (14th February)
- The winner will be asked to provide their name and the date they would like to redeem the meal, which will be passed on to the Bill’s team to secure their booking.
- Available in Bill’s Plymouth only
- Not in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- No cash alternative or change given
- Brought to you by Bill’s Restaurants, 95 Aldwych, WC2B 4JF
- Drakes - £50 giftcard & 1 x bottle of prosecco
- Boux Avenue – robe & rose petals
- Hotel Chocolate – Valentine’s chocolate
- White Stuff – bath set
- Build-a-Bear – bear cubs with a Valentine’s-themed outfit
- Cath Kidston – 1 x mug & 1 x purse
19. Only one of the prize bundle is available.
20. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded instore or online.
21. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
22. The winner of the competition will be announced on the Drake Circus Facebook and Instagram pages on Thursday 14th February 2019.
23. The decision of the random number generator is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
24. The Promoter will comment on the relevant posts to announce the winner, with the request for the prize winner to DM the Facebook page or email email@example.com.
25. The winner of the prize will have 7 days from the promotor announcing the winner in accordance with condition 24, to collect the prize from Drake Circus Shopping Centre. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid and the Promoter will redraw.
26. The prize may only be claimed by a third party on your behalf with the prior written consent of the Promoter.
27. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not collected their prize from Drake Circus Shopping Centre within 7 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
28. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
29. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
30. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website [www.drakecircus.com] and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
31 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
32 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
33 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.