We're turning Drake Circus into a bloomin' beautiful floral paradise this summer!
We'll be working with the Theatre Royal Plymouth team again to bring back last year's giant flowers for a fantastic floral display. The flowers will adorn the ceilings inside Drake Circus and spill out onto Old Town Street, providing the perfect Instagram opportunity!
What's more, we'll be celebrating summer with a range of fun activities for the whole family, kicking off on the 7 and 8 of July. Visit us with your little ones every Tuesday from the 31 July until the 28 August to take part in everything from a circus school to a silent disco.
We'll also be working with local community groups to bring interactive community days to you. Check out the full schedule below and keep your eyes peeled as more activities are announced through the summer holidays!
- Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th July – Our launch weekend with VW campervan photo booth and floral stilt walkers
- Thursday 12th July - 9am-8pm – Community Day with Plymouth Argyle FC and Argyle Community Trust
- Wednesday 25th July - 9am-6pm - Community Day with Plymouth Central Library
- Tuesday 31st July 11am-4pm – Circus School
- Tuesday 7th August 11am-4pm – Busy Bee’s Craft and Puppet Show
- Wednesday 1st August - 9am-6pm – Community Day with Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Wednesday 8th August 9am-6pm – Community Day with The Box, Plymouth
- Tuesday 14th August - 11am-4pm – Face painting and floral headband making
- Wednesday 15th August 9am-6pm – Community Day with Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Monday 20th August - 9am-6pm - Community Day with Plymouth Central Library
- Tuesday 21st August - 11am-4pm – Sporty Freestylers
- Wednesday 22nd August - 9am-6pm – Community Day with Theatre Royal Plymouth
- Tuesday 28th August - 11am-4pm – Silent Disco