Drake Circus - Customer Service Advisor
Drake Circus, Management Suite, Plymouth, PL1 1EA
Contract Manager. Rikki McMachan
EMPLOYMENT STATUS / WORKING HOURS/ SALARY
25 hours per week but flexible to meet the needs of the role & business.
£9.65 per hour
Role Purpose: Deliver a warm and welcoming first impression to the Centre for anyone visiting, calling, or contacting via email/social media. Provide administrative support to facilitate the efficient running of the Centre Management Office and Reception.
- Responsible for greeting visitors and dealing with enquiries; providing a professional first point of contact for visitors and telephone enquiries to the Centre Management Suite/Customer Service Desk. Acting in a polite, positive, and professional manner always.
- Provide a first point of contact for members of the public ensuring a warm welcome, dealing with enquiries and problems efficiently and quickly.
- Ensure that all customer complaints / comments are responded to and escalated and recorded in a timely manner.
- First call pickup ensuring telephone messages are passed in a timely manner with the correct information to the appropriate team member.
- Take responsibility for the reception areas including all equipment and ensuring everything is in good working order.
- Assist retailers with the occupier services including helping with any general enquiries. Liaising with the Retail Services Manager to advise retailers on marketing opportunities / occupier support.
- Support Retailers / Retail Staff in accessing the Estate Communication App (BL:Comm)
- Administer staff discount parking process (B2B)
- Provide a high standard of administrative support for the Estate Management Team as required including compilation of monthly and quarterly reports, website & charity event reports, letters and photocopying and weekly news cutting reports. Provide Retailer engagement support to the Retail Services Manager.
- Provide efficient administrative support to enable the smooth running of the office function.
- Raising Purchase Orders and dealing with the subsequent paperwork associated with finance.
- Dealing with Invoices and ordering large amounts of consumables for the estate.
- Managing, logging, and administering of communication spreadsheets for info@, social media and e-mail/mail. Update retail key holder details, Photo-Me float and reimbursement of funds.
- Manage the lost property liaising with the staff team/local charities to ensure proper paperwork is in place.
- Assist in hosting of refreshments to client representatives, tenants, and visitors to the estate.
- Support the wider team as appropriate with any reasonable request.
- Have a good understanding of the estate’s Health and Safety policy and the resultant requirements on-site, including evacuation procedures in the event of an incident, (including major incident) to ensure the safety of on-site personnel / visitors.
- Act as the duty incident loggist as required on a rota basis.
- High levels of Customer Care
- Experienced Administration skills
- Strong understanding and knowledge of finance.
- Knowledge of Purchase Orders and admin that is entailed.
- Raising of Invoices and ordering of goods.
- Microsoft including Excel
- Articulate and has the ability to communicate effectively with the public, clients and the IFM teams
- Organised individual who can demonstrate a record of planning and managing workflows
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of high-quality service delivery and their impact on this
- Discounted parking across the estate
- Retailer discounts at many outlets
- 20 days holiday and many more
Monday, November 1st, 2021