Assistant Store Manager
Store name: Tommy Hilfiger
Full job title: Assistant Store Manager
Full time/part time: Full time
Number of hours per week: 40
Job type: Temporary
- Leading the store teams to generate sales, profit, minimise losses and create the best possible customer experience whilst ensuring the store is visually distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and improve performance through collaborating with others.
- Maintain corporate visual merchandising directives and standards for the sales floor and back room.
- Partner with store management to build in business opportunities and achieve company standards and goals.
- Focus staff on the importance of relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ensure accountability of staff in building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spurted service.
- Complete daily/weekly store walks, evaluate product performance pricing, staff service levels and inventory levels.
- Communicate to the Store Manager what is driving sales and discuss any issues/priorities, in order to develop strategies to maximise business.
- Ensure there are weekly visual presentation plans. Analyse store level reports and create action plan to improve results.
- Assist with the manpower planning, identification, recruitment, interviewing and hiring process.
- Work with the Store Manager to build bench strength for key positions, including possible successors.
- Participate in weekly management meetings alongside other staff meetings.
- Clearly communicate to staff : store and individual sales goals and other key performance expectations, sales results and provide guidance on what is needed to improve performance.
- Providing a great customer journey and achieving exemplary mystery shop results.
Sunday, November 28th, 2021