Press Enter to search


Do I need a permit to undertake work at Drake Circus and/or The Barcode? How do I get a permit to work?


A permit is required before any work can take place onsite at Drake Circus and The Barcode, this includes but is not limited to contractors, charity and community activity, photographers etc.

We now use an online permit system, Vicinitee. If you have not done so already, please register to the new system using the following link

If you are already registered on Vicinitee for another British Land centre e.g., Drake Circus please contact [email protected] who will be able to add you to Drake Circus.

If you experience any issues with logging onto the system, please contact [email protected].

If your company is not within our list of contractors, please email [email protected] including your full company name, address and postcode so we can add you to the system.

Please note: permit to work requests require at least 3 working days’ notice prior to commencement of works.