1. The promoter is: Drake Property Nominee (No. 1) Limited and Drake Property Nominee (No. 2) Limited of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the “Promoter”).
2. The title of the competition is Drake Circus 15th Birthday competition.
3. The competition will run from midday on Tuesday 28th September 2021 (the "Opening Date") to midday on Tuesday 5th October (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter via the entry method specified at condition 5 by no later than midday on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition online by commenting on the Drake Circus 15th Birthday competition post on Facebook or Instagram by the Closing Date.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all qualifying entries within five days of the Closing Date.
10. The Promoter will decide how many winner(s) it wishes to select in its absolute discretion.
11. The competition is open to all residents in the UK whose registered date of birth is on 5 October 2006 except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
12. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
13. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
14. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer; (b) completed by third parties (save as provided in condition 14) or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
(d) photocopies and not originals; or
15. There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries submitted on behalf of an immediate family member will be accepted provided that: (a) the immediate family member meets the eligibility criteria set out at condition 10 above; and
(b) the immediate family member has not already entered on their own behalf. 16. Other than as expressly set out at condition 14, no entries on behalf of another person will be accepted, and joint entries are not allowed.
17. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
18. The prize(s) consist of 1 x voucher up to the value of £100 to be spent at Drake Circus and the Barcode (not to be used in conjunction with any other offer).
19. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
20. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
21. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will, subject to any objections received in accordance with condition 23, publish the surname and county of major prize winners via Facebook and Instagram on or after 5 October 2021 (the “Announcement Date”).
22. The Promoter may also publish the social media handle, profile photo, name and county of major prize winners via social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram, on or after the Announcement Date. By entering the competition you are agreeing to such use of your social media handle and profile photo.
23. If you (or the parent or guardian of any entrant) object to any or all of your social media handle, profile photo, name or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of your competition entry. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
24. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
25. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number, email address or social media handle provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
26. If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 30 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize by responding to the private message on the respective social media platform. If you do not claim the prize by this date, your claim will become invalid.
27. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf. This applies even if a third party has entered you into the competition accordance with condition 14.
28. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 30 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
29. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
30. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
31. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the https://www.britishland.com/privacy-notice. See also conditions 21 to 23, with regard to the announcement of winners.
32. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
34. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.